Hays Journal main region
The Hays Journal offers key insights into the hiring market and the world of recruitment, including insights from industry experts such as PwC, the mental health charity Mind and Kiddy & Partners.
In this issue:
- The impact of workplace loneliness: Workplace loneliness is a daily struggle for many employees. How can organisations work with staff to ensure nobody feels isolated?
- The Big Idea: Increasingly workers are taking time out from their career. Could ‘returnship’ programmes help them return to your organisation effectively?
- Pros and cons: Co-working spaces are becoming ever more popular with large and small companies alike. But are they right for all organisations?
- Not to be overlooked: Middle managers will often find the value they bring being scrutinised. But are they actually the biggest asset available to the business?
- Rising to the challenge: The impact of voice search technology is undeniable. Should organisations be preparing for this technology to enter the workforce?
- Your strongest brand ambassadors: See why some organisations are appointing ‘internal influencers’ to help promote new ways of working.
If you would like to be featured in a future issue or would like to provide feedback please get in touch. We would value the opportunity to discuss the topics raised in this issue with you.